DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
MIT Open Learning is seeking a digital marketing coordinator to join the acquisitions team. This position will be responsible for executing paid digital marketing campaigns.
In this role, you will be working with the marketing team to drive website traffic and lead generation efforts to our portfolio of digital products in order to create inbound marketing opportunities for our conversion and sales teams.
The ideal candidate is passionate about all things digital marketing, highly analytical and data-driven, and has strong written and verbal communication skills. All applicants must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple-tasks simultaneously and meet strict deadlines.
The Open Learning portfolio of products includes MOOCs, MicroMasters programs, Bootcamps, and online programs for professionals. Our marketing team is fast-paced, collaborative, and transparent. We’re looking for someone to help us keep growing.
MIT Open Learning’s mission is to transform teaching and learning at MIT and around the globe through the innovative use of digital technologies.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and execute paid ad campaigns through Facebook, Adwords SEM/Display and LinkedIn
- Execute A-B testing for optimization of ads, copy, banners, and landing pages
- Manage keyword research and optimization of SEM campaigns
- Manage campaign spends and monitor against budget
- Report and analyze efforts for paid advertising campaigns
- Write ad copy for online channels (facebook, twitter, google) that engages our audiences to take action
- Stay up-to-date on best practices and latest digital marketing developments in paid advertising.
- Coordinate with developers, designers, and course teams for deliverables: graphic assets, banners, copy, etcetera
- Collaborate with marketing team to plan marketing plans and messaging for a wide variety of products
- Collaborate in establishing best practices to reduce friction on web properties
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA degree in marketing or related field
- 1-3 years of working experience executing digital marketing campaigns in-house or agency
- Facebook Advertising experience – certification a big plus
- Google Adwords experience – certification a big plus
- Google Analytics experience – certification a big plus
- Strong copy writing skills for ad creative
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- LinkedIn Advertising experience
- Experience with Hubspot CRM
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Excel experience with pivot tables and vlookups
- HTML/CSS skills
- Ability to coordinate with developers, designers, and course teams for deliverables
- Able to stay up-to-date on best practices and latest digital marketing developments in paid advertising
MIT is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.