SAVE THE DATE: Monday, Jan 29, 2018
...for a day of learning: national thought-leaders, MIT innovators, cutting-edge entrepreneurs, food, fun, and more. Experience the catalyzing power behind initiatives which transform the way we look at education and revolutionize how we teach and learn.
There is no fee to MIT faculty, students, and staff, but registrations is required. Registration will open in January.
Monday, Jan 29
Times subject to change. Check final schedule early January.
- 9:30-10:00 (10-250 Lobby) Continental breakfast.
- 10:00-11:15 Plenary (10-250)
- Keynote address Carl Wieman
- 11:15-12:30 (10-250) Lightning round teaching innovation sessions featuring MIT faculty:
- Several eminent faculty will speak on their work innovating teaching with digital tools and initiatives.
- 12:30-2:30 (Lobby 10 & Lobby 13) Learning Expo highlighting educational initiatives and projects. Lunch provided.
- 2:30-3:30 (4-370) Keynote address, Tech entrepreneur, TBA
- 3:30-4:30 (TBA) closing reception.
Faculty and Students: if you want to showcase your teaching & learning projects with a table or poster in the Learning Expo, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org. Other inquiries/questions also welcome.