You can help us reimagine education for the 21st century learner—and beyond.
Build a better world with a gift to Open Learning today.
At MIT Open Learning, we are reshaping teaching and learning online, here on campus, and around the world. Open Learning amplifies MIT’s many innovations and initiatives in areas from pK-12 education and virtual reality to learning science research and digital and blended learning—and makes them available to learners and educators across all levels of education, including underserved populations globally.
With your support, we can advance education to better prepare learners for today’s workforce and equip future generations with the knowledge and skills to innovate and adapt to the demands of tomorrow’s challenges, building the foundation for a better future for all.
Support Open Learning learners.
Open Learning’s Global Impact by the Numbers
What will your impact be?
Your gift to Open Learning could help support:
- Scholarships for refugee learners
- Free and open publishing of more MIT course materials on OpenCourseWare
- Increased access to hands-on pK-12 STEM curriculum and tools for students and educators
- Creation of new educational pathways for learners worldwide through online MIT MicroMasters and MITx courses
- Faculty research grants to advance learning science and education research
- Innovation including virtual reality (VR) and artificial intelligence (AI) technologies for social and educational impact
Read more about Open Learning’s work in our annual impact report.
Explore More Ways to Give
Connect with our team to explore additional giving opportunities and learn more about how you can support MIT Open Learning.
Senior Director, Development and Strategic Initiatives
Leadership Giving and Strategic Initiatives Officer
Annual Giving and Donor Relations Officer
We also welcome gifts made through Donor-Advised Funds.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Avenue, NE49
Cambridge, MA 02139