Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**):
- Be responsible for all post-sale customer activities for the MIT Horizon initiative across a portfolio of assigned accounts. Of primary importance are establishing trusted advisor relationships with a wide variety of executives and learning professionals at large companies and government organizations, as well as delivering a variety of services including user and organization onboarding, ongoing engagement support, usage and product reviews, and custom content curation. Be the primary point of contact for customers.
- Be responsible for all commercial expansions and renewals for a portfolio of MIT Horizon customers.
- Be an advocate for customer needs within internal MIT Horizon team discussions.
- Proactively identify account risks and develop mitigation plans (coordinating activities internally within MIT Horizon and external with customers) to resolve.
- Identify opportunities to optimize and improve customer success workflows and toolset to better serve customers.
- Participate as an active member of the MIT Horizon core team including close involvement in all customer-facing initiatives, while developing strong internal relationships with members of product, sales, and marketing teams.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Education: University education or equivalent.
Experience: A minimum of five years of relevant experience or equivalent.
Skills: Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Proven ability to initiate and develop strong professional relationships with senior business leaders. Proven ability to deliver services and support to large businesses and/or governments. Proven ability to manage expansions and renewals for B2B SaaS products. Proven ability to work independently in an unstructured, startup environment.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Preferred education: Advanced degree (MS or MBA) or equivalent.
Preferred experience: Seven years of relevant experience or equivalent.
One year temporary, renewable on an annual basis.
MIT is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.