IEEE Learning with MOOCs Conference hosted at MIT
Members of MIT’s Digital Learning Lab are co-chairing the 2023 IEEE Learning with MOOCs conference that provides academic, government, and industry professionals the opportunity to discuss research as well as the practical aspects of creating and offering open online courses to diverse worldwide audiences. Learning with MOOCs is an international forum to collaborate, network, learn, and share the latest advances in open online courses. This edition will return to the MIT campus, the home of the first Learning with MOOCs event in 2014. The focus this year is to reinvigorate and expand the topics discussed at the conference to include blended learning and other open online courses with an emphasis on current key topics like increasing access and impacting sustainability education.
During these interactive and exciting three days at MIT, you will:
- Have the opportunity to join workshops on AI in education or inclusive teaching or join a tour of MIT
- Check out work-in-progress posters and demos of augmented reality in mechanical engineering labs and digital tools to enhance music education as you enjoy the welcome reception
- Meet professionals passionate about open online education
- Discover Dr. Stephanie Blackmon’s recommended strategies and opportunities for implementing open online courses in today’s world
- Hear the latest on increasing access efforts from representatives from CMU, 2U/edX, Coursera, SNHU, and Axim Collaborative
- Gain perspective on how open online courses impact sustainability education
- Learn evidence-based practices from experts developing and managing MOOCs and other open online courses
- Participate in fireside chats with Jeff Maggioncalda, CEO of Coursera, and Anant Agarwal, CPO of 2U and founder of edX!
Space is limited. Register today!