MITx MicroMasters Program in DEDP Pathways Webinar
Please note we've recently updated the registration links below
As a learner within the MITx MicroMasters® Program in Data, Economics, and Development Policy (DEDP), we know you are taking your development economics career seriously.
Collecting and analyzing rigorous evidence is more critical than ever for those seeking to affect change globally, but opportunities to acquire these skills remain limited. A graduate degree puts you ahead of the competition for meeting this rising demand and making effective decisions on the most pressing global issues.
And you’re well on your way! If you choose to upgrade to the MicroMasters Program track and earn your credential, you will be eligible to earn credits at several universities across the globe to fast track your full Master’s degree.
We invite you to join a series of free, live, and interactive webinars, where you will:
- Explore the Master’s programs you can fast track
- Discover the most suitable program for you
- Have your questions answered in real-time during the live Q&A session
Please RESERVE YOUR SEAT in one or more of the webinars listed below:
Tuesday, May 26, 2020 @ 11:00 - 11:45 AM ET
- Bethel University (USA)
- Doane University (USA)
- Harvard Extension School (USA)
Wednesday, May 27, 2020 @ 4:00 - 4:45 PM ET
- Royal Roads University (Canada)
- University of San Francisco (USA)
Thursday, May 28, 2020 @ 4:00 - 4:45 PM ET
- American University of Central Asia (Kyrgyz Republic)
- Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (Mexico)
- Rochester Institute of Technology (USA)