Webinar: Inside the MITx MicroMasters® Program in Finance
About this webinar:
MIT Sloan and MITx have teamed up to launch a new online MITx MicroMasters® Program in Finance for recent grads, early stage career professionals, and other individuals interested in gaining the tools and techniques needed to advance in finance.
The program includes five courses from the MIT Sloan Master’s in Finance program in an online format, that is meant to accommodate busy learners around the globe. Those who complete the program earn a credential that enhances their finance careers, and that they can apply toward an on-campus MIT master’s in finance, upon acceptance.
In this 60-minute engaging and interactive webinar, you will:
- Learn more about each of the five MicroMasters Program in Finance courses
- Discover what makes our program unique
- Get strategies for success in the upcoming Foundations of Modern Finance I course
- Gain more information on how this program can be applied toward an on-campus Master of Finance from Sloan
- Have your questions answered in real-time during the live Q&A session
Can't attend the live webinar? Register anyway! A recorded version of this event will be sent to all registrants.